- Did You Know...
Benefits of Joining ECPA
Becoming an Essex County Pharmacists' Association (ECPA) member is an excellent opportunity to keep abreast of and be involved in issues relating to our profession. ECPA organizes several continuing education dinners (usually at least one per month) on various therapeutic topics that are pertinent to pharmacy practice. As a member you are able to attend these events usually free of charge or for a discounted fee.
Other benefits of being an ECPA member include:
- Emailed and faxed notices regarding pharmacy issues, events, etc.
- The opportunity to sit on various committees (Social, Public & Professional Affairs, Sports, Vitalogy, etc.)
- The opportunity to apply for a bursary to help with pharmacy school costs
- Invitations to attend various social events with other ECPA members (e.g. Boat Cruise, Terry Fox Run, etc)
- Networking opportunities with pharmacists, pharmacy students, pharmacy owners and managers in the Windsor-Essex County area
- A voice for pharmacy in the community
and so much more…
Pharmacist Annual Membership $50.00
Registered Pharmacy Technician Annual Membership $50.00
Pharmacy Student Annual Membership $5.00
Please click to fill out the online membership form and submit your payment