- Did You Know...
Pharmacists Available /Classifieds
A great idea came our way from an ECPA member. Why not use our website to advertise pharmacists that are available for local relief work. This way, pharmacy owners in a bind could locate available pharmacists just by clicking on the web. If you would like your name and contact information to appear on ecpaRx.com then send us an email by clicking on: Pharmacists Available . Please note that you have to be an active ECPA member to have your name displayed on our website. Click Here for a list of pharmacies.
The Essex County Pharmacists' Association grants bursaries to pharmacy students on an annual basis. In order to be considered for a bursary, the students must meet the following criteria:
- Bursary funds are designed to assist those student who have explored all other avenues of financial assistance (e.g. family support, Ontario Student Assistance Program) and still have unmet financial need. It is essential that you complete all four pages of this application and explain in detail any exceptional expenses or circumstances.
- The candidate must be a full-time student in a recognized Faculty of Pharmacy program leading to a B.Sc.Phm., Pharm.D., or equivalent. Full completion and recognition by faculty of all prerequisites will allow the application to be processed.
- The candidate must be a graduate of a secondary school in Essex County.
- For bursaries in the final two years of studies, candidates must agree to return and practice in Essex County for a period of 12 months per award accepted. Failing that, the last two awards must be repaid.
- The candidate must not have received more than three E.C.P.A. awards in the past.
For more complete information, please download the ECPA Bursary Application Form.
Link to OPA: http://www.opatoday.com/
Link to OCP: http://www.ocpinfo.com/